What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files created by a website on your device and they contain data in name-value format. Cookies enable the website that you visit to store information on your device and use this information during your next visits. Cookies created by a website are stored by the internet browser that you use to access the site, and cookies do not contain personal data such as name, gender or address of online visitors. The information contained in the cookies can only be accessed if you use the same internet browser and only by the website domain name (eg www.omm.art) that created the relevant cookie.
Cookies have become an important part of internet technologies nowadays and their main functions are remembering the preferences of the online visitor and recognizing the device during connection, and cookies are used on almost every website.
Who Sends Cookies and how?
Cookies are sent through the communication established between the browser on your device (such as Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) and OMM's website servers during your browsing.
Which Types of Cookies are Used on the Website?
- First-party cookies and third-party cookies are used according to their ownership, and first-party cookies are created by OMM, while third-party cookies are created by companies that cooperate with OMM. First party cookies are used on the Website.
- Session cookies and persistent cookies
are used depending on the time it is active, and session cookies are deleted after the online visitor leaves the Website, while permanent cookies can remain on the devices of online visitors for various periods depending on the area of use. Session cookies and permanent cookies are used on the Website.
- Additionally, cookies are used for various purposes (such as statistics, marketing etc.). There are no cookies used for these purposes on the Website.
Information on Cookies Used on the Website
The cookies used by the Site managed by OMM are listed below;
- Cookie Service Provider: omm.art
- Cookie Name: algoliasearch-client-js
- Cookie Purpose: This cookie, which is required for the search bar function of the Website; It is used to provide accurate and fast search results.
- Cookie Type: Necessary
- Cookie Duration: Permanent
- Cookie Service Provider: content.production.omm.art
- Cookie Name: CRAFT_CSRF_TOKEN
- Cookie Purpose: This cookie, which is necessary for the security of the Website and the online visitor; It is used to prevent cross-site request forgery.
- Cookie Type: Necessary
- Cookie Duration: During the session
Management of Cookies
You can configure your browser to block cookies for all websites or certain websites, to alert when cookies are set, to block third-party cookies, or to count all cookies as session cookies. Additionally, you can delete cookies through your browser or view the list and values of cookies stored in your browser. For detailed information about your browser's cookie management functions, please click on the relevant link below to get information from your browser's website.
Click here to turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics.
For more detailed information about cookies, you can visit https://www.aboutcookies.org or https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ or use the "Privacy Badger" application (https://www.eff.org/tr/privacybadger).