1. Information Regarding The Data Processed Under The E-bulletin Subscription
The e-mail address is automatically processed through the e-bulletin system on the www.omm.art website and the tablets used within the OMM, based on the legal reason of "express consent" specified in article 5 of the Turkish Protection of Personal Data Law in order to send the bulletin.
2. Information Regarding The Data Processed Under The OMM Membership
Name, surname, Turkish ID number, e-mail address, phone number, city, and address information is processed through the OMM Membership Application Form to conduct/supervise the business activity, manage events and organizations, carry out agreement processes and follow up on the request and complaints based on the legal reasoning arising from the article 5 of the Turkish Protection of Personal Data Law stating “It is necessary to process the personal data of parties of a contract, provided that the processing is directly related to the execution or performance of the contract.”
3. Information On The Personal Data Processed Through The OMM Mobile Application
Name, surname, e-mail address, and telephone number data is processed through the membership system integrated into the mobile app for the voice guide feature to be used based on the legal reason “It is necessary to process the personal data of parties of a contract, provided that the processing is directly related to the execution or performance of the contract” on article 5 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law.
4. Information On The Personal Data Processed Under The Educational Programs And Events
Name, surname, e-mail address, and telephone number data is processed through printed forms to communicate matters relating to the event with the legal reasoning arising from article 5 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law stating “It is necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed..”
5. Information On The Personal Data Processed Through The Cookies On The Website
6. To Whom And For What Purposes Can The Personal Data Be Transferred?
The processed personal data can be transferred to authorized public authorities, legal authorities, or the relevant law enforcement agency upon its request to resolve legal disputes or when required by law.
Upon your explicit consent, your e-mail address will be sent to the MailChimp servers located outside of the country for it to be able to send out bulletins.
7. How Long Is Your Personal Data Kept?
If a time limit is expressed in the law or legislation, your personal data must be kept for at least the determined period. If there is no time limit expressed in the law or legislation, it will be kept for a reasonable time limited by the purposes of processing such data in a restricted and restrained matter.
8. What Are Your Rights In Regards To Your Data?
In regards to your personal data, you have the right to;
- Be informed whether your personal data is processed,
- Request information regarding your personal data if it is processed,
- Be informed of the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Be informed of the third parties your personal data transferred to whether in or out of the country,
Request the correction of your personal data if it is processed inaccurate or incomplete,
- Request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the limits of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law,
- In case you request the correction of the incomplete or inaccurate data, or the deletion or destruction of your personal data, the right to request this claim to be passed on to the third parties your data is transferred to,
- Object to the results arising from the analysis of the personal data processing conducted exclusively by the automated systems,
- Demand compensation if you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
9. How Can You Exercise Your Right In Regards To Your Personal Data?
Upon your request, your appeals and claims regarding your personal data can be sent over to OMM through the Respective Person Application Form by;
- Sending it to email@example.com as an e-mail
- Applying to OMM directly, in person, with a valid ID,
- Sending a wet-ink signed copy along with a copy of valid identification to Şarkiye Mahallesi Atatürk Bulvarı No: 37 Odunpazarı / Eskişehir address by mail,
- Sending a mobile-signed or secure electronically signed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail
- Sending it to registered e-mail address email@example.com by using a registered e-mail address and a secure e-signature or mobile signature
According to the “The Communiqué on the Procedure and the Principles on Appeals to the Data Controller”, it is mandatory to include the Respective Person’s name, surname, a signature if it is a written appeal, Turkish ID number (if the applicant is a foreigner, passport number or Turkish identification number if there’s one), correspondence address or work address information; the correspondence e-mail address, phone, and fax number if there’s one, along with the information regarding the appeal.
The Respective Person must clearly and comprehensively state the subject requested in the application which includes the matters in regards to the rights stated above and explanations about the right they will exercise. Information and documents regarding the application must be attached to the application. The subject of the request must be related to the person of the applicant; if acting on behalf of someone else, the applicant must be specially authorized in this regard and this authorization must be documented (power of attorney). The application must contain identity and address information, and documents confirming the identity must be attached to the application. The requests made by unauthorized third parties on behalf of someone else will not be taken into consideration.
10. How Long Will Your Requests Regarding Processing Your Personal Data Be Replied?
Your requests regarding your personal data are evaluated and answered as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest starting from the date OMM receives it. In case your request is accepted or rejected by explaining the reason, our response will be sent to you by the method in which your request was made, notably by mail or e-mail to the address you specified in the application.