We would like you to note the following rules and etiquette so that all visitors can enjoy the best OMM experience possible.
- Payments are made in cash (TL) or by credit/debit card at the ticket counter.
- Membership information must be submitted to enjoy membership privileges.
- An ID should be presented to purchase discounted tickets or for free admission.
- Visitors can check in their coats and oversized bags at the coat check. Please leave your valuables behind at your own risk.
- Backpacks, suitcases, oversized shopping bags, and umbrellas are not allowed in exhibition areas. These items can be left at the coat check.
- Strollers are not permitted in exhibition areas. Visitors with babies and small children can leave their strollers at the coat check and borrow baby carriers to tour the museum.
- Visitors may borrow wheelchairs or seated canes from the coat check.
- All areas of the museum are suited for wheelchair access.
- No pets are allowed inside the museum.
- No food or drinks are allowed inside the exhibition halls of the museum.
- Smoking, including electronic cigarettes, is strictly prohibited in both indoor and outdoor areas of the museum.
- Non-professional photographs may be taken for personal use as souvenirs; no video footage is permitted.
- Photographs must be taken without the use of flash, tripods or selfie sticks. The use, multiplication, publication, sales, and public communication of any images outside of personal use is subjected to the prior written permission of OMM – Odunpazarı Modern Museum.
- Speaking in a low voice and avoiding the use of cell phones is kindly requested within the exhibition halls of the museum.
- Visitors wishing to paint at exhibition halls during the designated hours will be provided easels with prior reservation.
- It is strictly prohibited to touch the works of art or cross security lines unless indicated otherwise. The works and exhibition halls are monitored with security cameras at all times.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult during their visit.