We would like you to note the following rules and etiquette so that all visitors can enjoy the best OMM experience possible.
- Payments are made in cash (TL) or by credit/debit card at the ticket counter.
- Membership information must be submitted to enjoy membership privileges.
- An ID should be presented to purchase discounted tickets or for free admission.
- Visitors are required to leave their coats, jackets, large bags, etc. in the cloakroom. Valuables are the responsibility of the visitor.
- Backpacks, suitcases, oversized shopping bags, and umbrellas are not allowed in exhibition areas. These items can be left at the coat check.
- You can visit OMM with a stroller or pushchair. Our security team will assist you in entering and exiting with a stroller.
- All areas of the museum are suited for wheelchair access.
- No pets are allowed inside the museum, except guide dogs.
- No food or drinks are allowed inside the exhibition halls of the museum.
- Smoking, including electronic cigarettes, is strictly prohibited in both indoor and outdoor areas of the museum.
- Non-professional photographs and videos may be taken for personal use as souvenirs.
- Photographs must be taken without the use of flash, tripods or selfie sticks. The use, multiplication, publication, sales, and public communication of any images outside of personal use is subjected to the prior written permission of OMM – Odunpazarı Modern Museum.
- Speaking in a low voice and avoiding the use of cell phones is kindly requested within the exhibition halls of the museum.
- Visitors wishing to paint at exhibition halls during the designated hours will be provided easels with prior reservation.
- It is strictly prohibited to touch the works of art or cross security lines unless indicated otherwise. The works and exhibition halls are monitored with security cameras at all times.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult during their visit.