- Guided tours are available for our current exhibition, “Grief and Pleasure.”
- Guided tours are offered between 11 AM - 12 PM and 3 - 4 PM from Tuesday through Friday, 6:30 - 7:30 PM on Wednesday, 11 AM - 12 PM and 4 - 5 PM on Saturday and Sunday.
- Reservation is required for the guided tours. Due to the pandemic, a maximum of eight people can participate in each tour and with the participation of at least three people, for a duration of 40 minutes.
- Participation fee for the guided exhibition tour is 70 TL per person. During the tour, headphones must be used in order to hear your guide better while keeping your social distance - you may also bring your own headset with you if you prefer.
- For detailed information on the guided exhibition tours and for reservations please contact us at +90 222 221 27 37 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Tours for Children
“OMM in My Classroom”
During the pandemic, programming for children including guided tours take place over Zoom following a teacher-led reservation process. “OMM in My Classroom” online meet-ups are currently only available in Turkish.