OMM - Odunpazarı Modern Museum takes precautions for our collective health: Our space is disinfected regularly and we use 100% fresh air supply for ventilation.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 m between yourself and other visitors. Do not visit in crowded groups. Take care not to obstruct passage of others in narrow spaces.
- Do not touch any surface unless it is absolutely necessary.
- Take care to reasonably limit the duration of your visit.
- Do not touch the artworks under any circumstances.
- Do not speak in loud voices.
- Please wear large bags and backpacks in a front-facing manner.
- Strollers are not allowed inside the museum.
- Card transactions are the preferred method of payment.
VISITING DAYS & HOURS
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 10.00-18.00
The "Light Source" performance is open to visitors 24/7 between November 7 - December 17, 2022.
General admission: 50 TL
Discount tickets: 35 TL (Students over the age of 12, teachers, 65+)
Group admission: 40 TL
The ticket fee for the "Light Source" performance is 15 TL.
OMM members, individuals with disabilities and their chosen support person, children under 12, ICOM card owners, MMKD members and members of press can visit the museum at no charge, at all times.
Ticket sales end 30 minutes before closing.
OMM – Odunpazarı Modern Museum is committed to offering solutions for visitors with disabilities and thus aims to create an enjoyable museum experience for all audiences.
Wheelchair users can enter the museum through the cafe and access all floors by elevators. The museum also features WCs uniquely designed for visitors with disabilities.
Visually impaired visitors can use My Dream Partner mobile application’s link to OMM – Odunpazarı Modern Museum to tour the museum with a voice-guided navigation system and visualize the works displayed using voice depiction.
Şarkiye Mah. Atatürk Bul. No: 37, Odunpazarı Eskişehir, Türkiye